We are proud new members of the Federation of Master Builders (FMB)!
The FMB is the Federation of Master Builders, a governing body within the construction sector, established over 75 years ago and is the UKs largest trade association in the building industry. It’s a UK non-for-profit organisation which seeks to improve building standards and works. Their aim is to ensure consumers are receiving the standard of workmanship expected when they employ a builder to carry out works.
It’s quite difficult for small businesses to stand out in a crowded market place, but as a consumer it can be just as difficult to know where to turn and who to trust. Ensuring you have the right builder will bring peace of mind and confidence to any building project. Experience and professionalism from the builders you hire are vital in making the experience as painless as possible and a better building process. Employing a builder who has a wealth of knowledge in the building sector is essential. Knowledge of planning services, project management, structural advice and local authority permissions are all key in ensuring your project has no unforeseen difficulties.
Every FMB member will have achieved all targets set out by the FMB which means that they are/have:-
- Credible in their quality of work
- Dedicated to ongoing staff training
- Adhere to the strictest of Health & Safety Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Can be trusted
- Regularly checked
- The right people to carry out the right works to your home
- Run checks on employees
- Public liability insurance
- Been verified and have proven that there are no un-discharged bankruptcies or outstanding County Court Judgements
- Directors that have all been checked
- Ensure contracts are in place before commencing any works
- Offer a warranty from the FMB Insurance Services
- Work for you and will discuss at any time any concerns you may have
- Discuss finances before commencing any work and confirm prices will not change
- Demonstrated a commitment to the highest standard of customer service
- TrustMark is the Government’s national scheme for recognising approved tradesmen, who must offer every client the option of taking out a warranty on any job costing more than £250
So as a member of FMB, we hope that gives all our current and future clients confidence that we can give you the best result possible.
Please visit our page on the FMB website below: