The single storey extension to the rear of the house began in February 2017, extending the kitchen and replacing conservatory with a garden/play room. The project was completed over 18 weeks. Rebecca asked us to design a fun and safe environment for her children.
- Demolition to the existing conservatory
- Strip foundations and ground bearing slab to lower area of the extension to the rear
- Structural works
- Construction of a new single storey extension to rear to accommodate a garden/ play room
- New kitchen and decoration
- Completing addition works as requested by client
- Breaking out existing ground floor slab
- Existing central heating system to be extended with underfloor heating throughout new extension and into existing kitchen
With the clients and their young children living in the house throughout the project, it was important to keep clean areas and all services working throughout. This included creating a temporary kitchen and internal walls to minimise dust and noise levels.